The Scream

September 23rd, 2013

The Scream - Babies

The shopping trip from hell. My 2 yr old throwing a fit over m&ms at Target. ”

(submitted by Rachael)

31 Responses to “The Scream”

1. Carsch says:

One of my favorite parts of working at target was seeing the kids make a beeline for the toys.

2. Danatra says:

I pulled a tantrum like this once in my life at home. At two years old, I threw my self backward on a tiled floor and practically cracked open my head, blood was everywhere, stitches required! and I still have the scar to prove it. Never pulled a tantrum again. This of course was relayed to me by my Mother because I have no recollection!

3. Larry says:

My oldest did this one time when he was younger. The grocery store manager happened to be right there I asked him to watch my son and I told my son I was leaving if he wanted to act like that and I went into the next aisle, he freaked out and has never done it again

4. David says:

The blurring of the feet is what turns this picture from a funny picture into an absolutely hilarious picture.

5. Nathan Richardson says:

I remember when I was younger (I’m 26 now) I did this all the time, basically it was me shouting or going off somewhere and my mom freaking out. She said one time she took her eyes off me for one second and the next time she looked I was hugging a hell’s angel (I think I was five when I did that!)

6. ava says:

My kids never did this but my youngest saw a boy screaming over a toy once. His eyes got big and he said, “Mommy that’s terrible! Why would any one do that?” One of the proudest moments of Mommy-hood.

7. Dee says:

My youngest did this once. On the way into walmart she spotted a bottle of fabric softener with a teddy bear on it and HAD to have it. I said no and she threw herself on the floor and began bellowing that i didn’t love her. I told her I’d be shopping when she was done and walked away. (hid behind a rack of clothes to keep an eye on her) A moment or so later, when she realized no one was interested in the least, she got up dusted off her shorts and said (OUT LOUD) “Welp, That didn’t work.” Then walked toward the department where she saw me go.

8. JanG says:

announcement: “clean up required in aisle 3″

9. stella says:

Geez – the kid’s got a ginormous bag of M&Ms, what more could she want?

10. bretthenry says:

What is it Lassie? What are you trying to tell me girl? Is Timmy out of m&ms?

11. Zelest says:

My older brother used to do this when he was a child. Until one time when my mother’s best friend also laid down on the ground and started kicking and screaming. Then he stopped, looked terrified and said “No! Stop! It’s embarrassing!”. He never dared to do it after that =D

12. Denise says:

I do that too, when the M&M’s are full price.

13. chelsea says:

I actually know this child—I’m terrified of her quite frankly. (she is beautiful though)

14. Faye says:

The fact that the parent took a pic fills me with glee! It’s what I would do!

15. Whoa says:

“Attention K-Mart shoppers, we have a Blue Light Special in Aisle 3. Pick up a screaming toddler and you get a free bag of M&MS!”

16. Lil' says:

I guess she wanted the peanut version instead.

17. Jessi says:

If you work retail, then you’ve experienced this nightmare.

18. AngieMe says:

I’ve had this happen with my baby sister! 10 seconds later and the entire aisle is suddenly full of people watching.

19. ChrissyBuns says:

I must say, I have 4 kids, and mine never did that! I was always expecting them to at some point, but it never happened!

• Brain says:

I’ve got four as well, and it hasn’t happened to me, either. However there’s still time. If it does happen, I think I know which child it will be.

20. Kimberly says:

Aww get her the m&ms.

21. Celeste says:

I never made a scene in the middle of a store like that but I did give my mother an attitude when I didn’t get what I wanted.

22. Orson says:

I think it’s cuter when they’re on their belly kicking and pounding the floor with their fists.

23. Angela says:

I love that you can even see her little feet kicking.