“My Grandma got so smashed at dinner that she fell into the Christmas tree. She’s a sprightly older lady and she can handle her drink (she’d actually had something near 4 bottles of wine AND sherry) then she fell over backwards into the tree and was laughing hysterically. We pulled her out of the tree and put her to bed. The next day she came over, singing songs and eating good food, and she was highly embarrassed about being smashed.”
1. NAME SOMETHING YOU’D DO TONIGHT IF THE WORLD WAS COMING TO AN END TOMORROW.
“Get the kids and pack.”
2. DURING WHAT MONTH OF PREGNANCY DOES A WOMAN BEGIN TO LOOK PREGNANT?
3. NAME A REASON FOR KNEELING.
“To be beheaded.”
4. NAME A FAMOUS OR FICTIONAL WILLY.
“Willy the Pooh.”
5. NAME SOMETHING YOU OPEN OTHER THAN A DOOR.
6. NAME SOMETHING YOU SQUEEZE.
7. NAME A FAMOUS DICK.
8. NAME A BOY MENTIONED IN NURSERY RHYMES.
“Little Red Riding-Hood.”
9. NAME SOMETHING YOU HIT WHEN IT’S NOT WORKING.
10. NAME SOMETHING ASSOCIATED WITH LIVERPOOL.
“The yellow brick road.”
11. NAME A BODY PART BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER N.
12. NAME A FAMOUS BRIDGE.
“Bridge Over Troubled Water.”
13. NAME A DOMESTICATED ANIMAL.
14. NAME A FAMOUS BROTHER AND SISTER.
“Bonnie and Clyde.”
15. NAME SOMETHING YOU DO IN THE BATHROOM.
16. NAME SOMETHING THAT COMES IN 7S.
17. NAME A CITY NAMED AFTER A PRESIDENT.
18. NAME SOMETHING SLIPPERY.
“A con man.”
19. NAME SOMETHING ORANGE.
“My mom used to give us pet names (I’m not sure if that’s the name for it, but like when your parents have a special cutesy name for you that is embarrassing? I’m digressing.) Ours were Pugsley and Wednesday. She always wanted us to do this photo and we had flat out refused over and over again. One day in July, she starts braiding my hair and hands my younger brother a shoddily painted white shirt and told us to stand still “or else”. It was too late to attack her now so we relented. Those became the Holiday photos for at least 2 years. And she sent them to everyone. Coworkers, distant friends, family members. My 8th grade teacher got one, she still has it. It makes her laugh. Ugh.”
“I hear my 3 year old screaming, “Help! Mommy!” I ran to find him. Poor thing had forgotten to put his potty seat on and fell in the toilet. Of course, I had to take a picture before helping him out.”
(submitted by Amanda)