Saturday Night Special: The Write Stuff

September 18th, 2010

Saturday Night Special: The Write Stuff - Pregnancy

They just wanted to know what it felt like to be pregnant.

(submitted by Brenna)

151 Responses to “Saturday Night Special: The Write Stuff”

1. Jem says:

Spongebob- “Patrick you can’t be the mom because you never wear a shirt”
    Patrick – “You’re right if I was the mom this would be pretty shocking. Just call me daddy!”

2. Eddie says:

is auntie single???

3. Marc says:

Honestly, the cute girl is the only reason I clicked on the picture, to read the comments. And they did not disappoint.

4. mike cody says:

the girl kneeling is super hot!!!!!!!!!!!! certified 10

5. JW says:

So… What? A magic clock ticks over when someone turns 18 that makes it acceptable to find them attractive? I’m 35 and my first thought was definitely “Wow, Aunty Yaya is smokin’”.

Let’s use some logic and reason here, folks… Judging solely from the picture, the girl could be 16 or she could be 19 – hell, I’ve known ladies that looked like that at 25. Based on your logic, I’m a sicko if she happens to be under 18 but if she’s a day over I’m fine? That makes sense, in a pure legal sense, if I have slept with her – but we’re just talking about looking at a picture.

Get off your high horses and think something through for a change. Men are attracted to teenage girls. It’s a biological inevitability. In evolutionary terms, it’s been no time at all since men were marrying girls at a young age. Our society has now decided that’s not kosher, and that’s cool, we should all respect the law, but we’re just talking about recognizing the attractiveness of someone who is fully clothed.

Perhaps you should make sure your logic is founded before you start calling names and passing judgement.

• Matt says:

Makes sense to me!

• suzanne says:

lol absolutely !

• DrakeScott says:

Thank you for pointing this out! Humans are wired to find youthful looks appealing. Among other things, it provides a visual clue that the person might be a healthy, fertile choice for breeding with. (Not a sexy way of looking at it, perhaps, but an evolutionary plus.) The arbitrary number 18 is a socially-constructed, completely artificial definition of adulthood. There is NO discernible emotional or physical difference between 17 years, 363 days old, and 18 years, 1 day, but some folks act as though it makes all the difference in the world.

6. kris says:

she looks way to young to be posing like that, she looks way to young to be that experienced

7. Derek says:

WOW I went to high school with the pregnant one! This is the greatest day of my life!

8. Ouch161616 says:

Well I’m 15, so I can say she is hot. Do I think she is 15, no she looks a lot older than me.

9. Jessi says:

Mmm I definitely went to school with that girl. Sadly.

10. hi says:

Aunty Yaya looks like Rachel McAdams. Like they could be twins. weird… lol

11. Jennifer says:

OMG enough with the writing on the preggo bellies already!!!!!!!!! I mean, its not like we don’t already know you’re freakin pregnant !

12. j says:

sweet family pic- love their obvious enthusiasm! need to have a follow up pic with the baby girl- what should her tummy say?

13. Joe says:

Yai Yai is Greek for Grandmother.

14. Melissa says:

AUNTY YAYA!!

15. Mal says:

Yaya is Greek for Aunt.

16. Sara says:

My brother dated Aunty Yaya. I went to highschool with these people and i expected nothing less.

• Schmendrick says:

Really?? Settle the debate: how old is Auntie Yaya?? Without saying an exact age. Like, is she in High School still? Because lots of people are saying she’s “smokin hot” and I think she looks about 14.

17. Cathy says:

Maybe “Aunty YaYa” is really Aunty – Yay, Yay! Likes she’s excited she’s going to be an aunt. Just a thought.

18. Me Too says:

Aunty Yaya!

19. Savannah says:

I called my aunt “Yaya” for years because I couldn’t say her real name (Gloria). I even spelled it that way when I got old enough to write. Weird. Who knew the world was full of Yayas?

20. Michelle says:

I thought it was adorable…until I scrolled to see Aunty……now I see the awkward.

21. JerseyPam says:

Aunty Yaya!! (Is Mommy wearing a thong?)

22. Nobody* says:

Aunty Yaya!

23. Liz says:

I wonder how many people can comment “Aunty Yaya!!”

24. Tree says:

I’m surprised. “Daddy” is carrying wide, I’d think he was carrying a girl.

25. j-lu says:

I sort of need to know whose handwriting is whose and how shorts and wool sweaters are worn in the same season.
    And how the inside of yaya’s gray sweater can be hot turq lycra. Maybe she’s just allergic to the wool and wore a tank under? No, the straps would show on that neckline; it’s got to be a tube top… why? It is SO AWKWARD to wear a lycra tube under -layer! I’m not being sarcastic; any woman knows that tube tops need constant attention and layering them is a recipe for a wide bunchy belt under one’s sweater.
    And why are mom’s pants so long?
    Sorry, the fashion has me stuck.

• yeah says:

The sweater looks a tad see-through, so she probably is wearing a tank. Straps are easy to hide for a photo.
      Moms pants are so long bcuz she pulled them down for the photo and the photographer didn’t have enough sense to make them look decent.
      The weather is probably pretty median. Like, 68? So it’d be easy for a skinny like her to wear a sweater and the dad to be in shorts. O_o Or, she only wore it for the session and changed later and the guy probably doesn’t care.

• smurfette says:

I actually have that shirt! It’s not a sweater – it’s a really light-weight knit type shirt that is a little see-though so I bet the turquoise is a tank under the shirt.

26. Soraya says:

My nephew used to call me aunty Yaya too :)

27. Miffy says:

Aunty Yaya!! Too bad there wasn’t room for more exclamation points!!!!!!

28. Alan says:

The baby on the inside is writing “New kid on the block”

29. JerseyPam says:

Daddy has a perfectly round, humongous bellybutton. Hard to tell if it’s an innie or outie.

30. Holland says:

Does anyone else think Aunty Yaya look like Rachel McAdams?

31. Rettiset says:

Is he their Daddy? or the baby Daddy??????lol

32. Rominey says:

Looks like 100 people simultaneously had an epiphane re. “aunty yaya”.

33. Janellionaire says:

AUNTY YAYA!!

what everyone else was saying it.

34. Steven says:

Am I the only one thinking…. the Aunty is really a Hottie!?

35. Mic C says:

And whose daddy is he anyway?